www.FundingForFlipping.com -- If you are a Real Estate Investor who does rehab and flip projects, you generally have 4 options for funding your deals;
1. Your own cash. This may seem like an ideal method, but most investors don't have sufficient cash OR they want to preserve their cash and leverage other people's money (OPM).
2. Cash of a partner. This would require you to give up half of your profits, if not more.
3. Hard money loans. These have helped thousands of real estate investors make millions of dollars over the years, but they are both expensive, tedious to apply for and process, and require a lien on the subject property.
4. Private money loans. These are becoming more popular, but are not always easy to secure, and are limited to the amount of money and risk each private investor is able and willing to offer.
Most banks and mortgage companies will NOT provide funding for acquisition, construction and marketing costs associated with residential fix-and-flip projects... at least not without lots of major restrictions and red tape.
THERE IS A 5th FUNDING OPTIONS: Business Lines of Credit!
This option is cheaper than hard money, with the flexibility of cash. Whether you lack the surplus cash, or prefer to leverage OPM (other people's money), our unsecured business lines of credit (BLOC) program may be a compelling and beneficial option for you.
There are many features & benefits to a Business Line of Credit:
- 0% interest rate for up to 13 months
- $20,000 to $175,000 per corporate entity in unsecured liquid business credit (from multiple lines)
- Funds may be used for acquisition, repairs, fixtures, marketing, holding costs or anything else you need
- Stated income/assets
- NO fees upfront (out of pocket)
- NO collateral required
- Only reports to business credit profile and does not tie up personal credit
- Approvals within 48 hours, funding within 2-3 weeks
- Effectively a 100% financing program
- Credit lines can easily and quickly be converted to one big pool of cash in your business bank account, which can be used over and over, and maintained with manageable monthly payments (good for budgeting purposes)
If you would like an estimate of funding for your business, please visit www.FundingForFlipping.com!
Tax Deposit Information For the date range, provides taxable earnings totals, Federal 941, 940 and State tax deposit information.
This item has been saved to your reading list.
The level of manual tasks, duplication and non-value added activities in the payroll process often prevent staff from providing the reports that management require on a timely basis.
The best practice for providing management information that is timely, useful and relevant is automating, simplifying and standardising as many processes and tasks as possible, to eliminate unnecessary complexity and inconsistencies. This will reduce opportunities for error or fraud and make it easier to track the quantity and quality of information flowing to payroll.
A holistic approach that considers factors across all business dimensions, including strategy, structure, people, process and technology, creates reporting that is highly sustainable and scalable.
If you do not feel confident in your reporting capabilities or would like to improve your reports, technology could be a valuable ally providing master data that is clean, up to date and which can be relied upon.
Employee Advance Summary For the date range lists Advances paid and repaid with beginning and ending balances, one line per employee.
Employee Payroll Summary Lists for the date range Gross Pay, Total Withholdings, Credits, Reimbursements, Advances and Checks Total, one employee per line.
Payroll Journal Summary.
Payroll Journal Summary For the date range selected provides posting debit and credit totals for the Accounting sections Assets, Liabilities, Revenue and Expenses, with totals by General Ledger account number within each section.
Tax Liability Summary.
Form 941 Information For the date range selected, provides total Federal and State taxable wages, EIC credits, and other tax deposit information relevant to the 941 report.