The 10 Cheapest Countries To Live In The World For 2018.
► Subscribe for latest video ! ► https://goo.gl/lOasu9
► Follow me on Twitter: https://goo.gl/srKHao
► Facebook: https://goo.gl/yB9XvG
Living in an foreign country for months at a time gives a person the ability to work and enjoy the new surroundings.
Designing, writing, programming, teaching English, or working in the hospitality industry is an ideal way to make a living abroad.
Many are even choosing to retire in these faraway lands because the cost of living is more affordable than living in the United States.
With the American dollar strong compared to other currencies, moving or retiring abroad could be a smart strategy to stretch your retirement savings further.
If you're looking for a super-thrifty place to live with dirt-cheap housing, low-cost groceries and wallet-friendly utility bills,
look no further than Numbeo's Cost of Living Index, which rates the affordability of each country according to the people who live there.
Here are the 10 cheapest countries to live in the world for 2018.
1. South Africa.
2. India. (Note: India is home to 1.25 billion residents, not 25 billion. I'm sorry about my mistake.)
5. Saudi Arabia.
Thanks for watching this video. I hope it's useful for you.
(This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment)
Music by Twisterium:
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and transformative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners, No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it if you want. Thanks for understanding.
►Business email: [email protected]
India is one of the cheapest countries in the world, because it is one of the poorest countries in the world. People have no fundamental rights, no safety in Indian society, the rate of rape is the highest in the world. Religious leaders are very much influential, minorities are repressed, women are unsafe every time, so the inclusion of India in this list is ridiculous.
The point is, the list is describing the cheapest countries in the world to live in 2018 per se, leaving aside the issues of personal safety, GDP, etc. Obviously, they're the cheapest nations for westerners like Americans or Britons who want to settle there, which is in stark contrast to the plight of most natives in these respective countries, for whom the cost of living is anything but cheap, and every day is usually a struggle for survival.
I am a Filipino...i agree to live in India is cheap to live...i visit once india...and my plan is to visit india again... i think it is depend in the people who visit...they always welcome a foreigner in india... the tranportation there is so cheap not like in my country.
South Africa is by far the most dangerous countries to live in, including political and economic uncertainty and the collapse of all our state-owned entities and municipalities, electricity, and water facilities are in disarray, absolute corruption, mismanagement, and hatred for the white folk by the black political parties with the threat of a civil war approaching.
In India 1bhk u can get it for 90usd per month or cheaper based on place
Food for a person would cost 100usd per month max
U can live with 100usd per month for a person in India if u live like a Indian
Population and pollution is worse than ever
I lived in South Africa for eight years. For all satisfied but it is terrible to say India. I am living in Hong Kong . In a tv message, an Indian girl said, she won't go back to India. The men were terrible. I see, for East Europe, the people looked more civilized than India. You know most technicians go 🇺🇸. But, ever since that old fellow becomes head. All people around the world suffered. Therefore, America is also a place next to India not suitable to live because you might get a bullet at any time
People can get monthly rent very low such as few hundred dollars in the USA or any countries but there is no guarantee that it will be safe or make it for that night or not is another story....this article is not helpful at all.
South Africa....the cheapest country to live in!?....Are you FREEKING out of your mind!???....South Africa is disgustingly expensive!!!....Be honest, have the people who made this video, ever even been here!???
South Africa?? I would rather live in Detroit. Why are rents so cheap? Simple. Whites are always being car jacked or killed for a wrist watch! Why live in a "cheap" place when you need to hire a security firm to guard your home. Zimbabwe is also a "cheap" place, even wealthy blacks live in fear.
South Africa are they crazy, it's also one of the most dangerous. Have to have security whenever my friends go there. And God help you if your a white South African. No thank you, I'll have to pass on this one.
Just like saying SOUTH-AFRICA is the cheapest place to live or buy property. The average price for property in South Africa currently in $1660000,00US. CHECK YOUR FACTS. The county with the highest crime and rape rate, has more expensive food than countries with a three times better currency. Also note that in SA You fill your feul tank once after filling the government tanks 3 times. Electricity rated most expensive in the world, just like data, cellular and landlines. Yes it is a beautiful place but you also have to learn that it is a perfect place for blacks and whites have no rights at all. Retirement with a sting of kill the whites chanted from government officials every now and then.
I don't get it. Saudi Arabia has a lot black gold(oil) and the food is expensive? Well I hope the richness with black gold can pay the food. LOL. Well I would not live in Saudi Arabia anyway where men don't respect animals, children and women. You don't want to live in a place where men is brutal to another human.
I just wanna live in a nice old fashioned town with a nice little house in a country where i can spend most my time exploring beautiful scenery. Preferably in Europe. Any suggestions anyone?
Edit: Bulgaria looks beautiful. Anyone from bulgaria?
1. South Africa, only hear bad rumors about it, but never actually seen the issues, but a solar company employee told me they had some theft problems to the point where they consistently changed the electric off and on schedule until eventually some thieves got electrically fried.
2. India is a country with a lot of things and a mix of both rich and poor people alike. Mumbai india is a city like Dubai, while the country itself is as diverse as the US, but with 4x the population.
3. Slovakia is a European country that is always seen in the middle of the Map of Europe. It has 5 other countries around it and is landlocked, and relies on trade with its neighbors to get its material, but for grocery prices, it has good farmland.
4. Romania is another country that is also surrounded by 5 countries and has similar things happening to it like Slovakia, but more to the side of the map of Europe than slovakia. But its Black Sea shore allows it to trade with the world. It is also technologically advancing and is home to the best internet security software called Bitdefender, so it has good internet.
5. Saudi Arabia this country has mecca which is the center of the Islamic religion. If you want to live there, it is best to live in the cities, but the prices will be like in USA for most things, another option would be the UAE and its famous Dubai. But if you are going for low cost living, you are going to live in the desert with the camels. So I disagree, Saudi Arabia is not to be considered affordable country, please take it off the list.
6. Bosnia-Herzegovina, this is another European country, more to the south and to the east areas of the map of Europe. Has a small shoreline and is a small country. About costs, the whole region east of Germany should be similar, so there is no need to count such countries differently.
7. Nepal is a country between the population giants India and China. It is home to Mount Everest the highest mountain in the world. It does have economic issues, but the country is slowly improving. It appears on this list primarily due to economic issues, so keep the low prices in this and many such countries on this list to their inhabitants who need them to survive.
8. Paraguay, the only country on this list from the Western Hemisphere. It is landlocked and is surviving on its own farmland. Its prices are bound to be affordable, but again keep them to its inhabitants, in fact we need to open that country up for refugees that are being walled off by Trump led USA.
9. Bulgaria, Next to Romania and has very similar economic situation based on its location with the other European countries mentioned in this video.
10. Kazakhstan, that country is growing, it is building up as much as in Dubai and you get great places, but prices are going to be different based on where you are in a country that is as big as the 48 states of USA.
The choices are difficult. Do I want to be kidnapped, shot, dismembered, tortured, hung, buried alive or just locked up for the rest of my life. I need a little time to make the best choice. Ah...ah..not sure...ah....I’m thinking...hmmmmm....
Romania, the bad country on the planet, generalized corruption, dictatorship, the most corrupt justice, fascist-style police, the worst food, the poisoned cocktail tap water, the biggest and aberrant taxes, impoverished hospitals, stupid doctors, worst education, the highest school dropout, violence in society and family. fascist country. who says Romania is a good country of living has mental problems
It's hard to take the video seriously when they say that 25 billion people live in India. Yeah, I know they meant 2.5 but quality control people.... cmon man!
I wonder what the criteria were and I don't believe most of it. The only places on this list that I would consider are Slovakia, Paraguay, and Romania. Haven't been to Paraguay but I have been to the other two and really liked them.
Tax Deposit Information For the date range, provides taxable earnings totals, Federal 941, 940 and State tax deposit information.
This item has been saved to your reading list.
The level of manual tasks, duplication and non-value added activities in the payroll process often prevent staff from providing the reports that management require on a timely basis.
The best practice for providing management information that is timely, useful and relevant is automating, simplifying and standardising as many processes and tasks as possible, to eliminate unnecessary complexity and inconsistencies. This will reduce opportunities for error or fraud and make it easier to track the quantity and quality of information flowing to payroll.
A holistic approach that considers factors across all business dimensions, including strategy, structure, people, process and technology, creates reporting that is highly sustainable and scalable.
If you do not feel confident in your reporting capabilities or would like to improve your reports, technology could be a valuable ally providing master data that is clean, up to date and which can be relied upon.
Employee Advance Summary For the date range lists Advances paid and repaid with beginning and ending balances, one line per employee.
Employee Payroll Summary Lists for the date range Gross Pay, Total Withholdings, Credits, Reimbursements, Advances and Checks Total, one employee per line.
Payroll Journal Summary.
Payroll Journal Summary For the date range selected provides posting debit and credit totals for the Accounting sections Assets, Liabilities, Revenue and Expenses, with totals by General Ledger account number within each section.
Tax Liability Summary.
Form 941 Information For the date range selected, provides total Federal and State taxable wages, EIC credits, and other tax deposit information relevant to the 941 report.