- Core banking solutions softwares: Finacle, BanCS, E-Kuber.
- Classification of digital payment systems: mechanisms of Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), Real Time Gross settlement (RTGS), National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT), National Electronic Clearing Service (NECS) , National Automated Clearing House (NACH), Cards system. How do they work? What are their benefits and limitations?
- Classification of Digital payment service providers as per RBI licenses.
- What is White label ATM? What software is used in ATM machine? Recalibration of ATM machines post Demonetization by SS Mundra Taskforce.
- What is micro-ATM?
- What is payment gateway? Why do we need MasterCard, Visa, American Express or RuPay network?
- Various types of credit cards and debit cards
- Technology behind card payment: magnetic strip, EMV chip, RFID and NFC: their range, benefits and limitations
- What is 3d secure technology in card payment and online shopping?
- Faculty Name: You know who
- all Powerpoint available at http://mrunal.org/powerpoint
- Exam-Utility: UPSC IAS IPS Civil service exam, Prelims, CSAT, Mains, Staff selection SSC-CGL, IBPS-PO/MT, IBPS-CWE, SBI PO & Clerk, RBI and other banking exams; LIC, EPFO, FCI & other PSU exams; CDS, CAPF and other defense services exams; GPSC, MPPCS, RPSC & other State PCS services exams with Indian Economy, Budget, Banking, Public Finance in its syllabus- with descriptive questions and answer writing.
Core Banking Solution 1:09
UPSC question on CBS 3:07
Digital Payment System(DPS) Classification 4:38
Regulation of DPS 5:33
Regulation of DPS from Non Banking 6:24
Mock Question 7:16
DPS - NEFT, RTGS, IMPS 9:08
Ratan Watal Committee 10:38
DPS - Delayed Payment System ECS & NACH 13:31
NACH System 16:00
Concept of DPS and Payment Providers 17:21
RBI's 7 Classification of Digital Payment Service Providers(DPSP) 19:32
DPSP - ATM 23:37
DPSP - Card Service Providers 31:28
UPSC Question 40:00
CK7 at rbi website it is wriiten that
RBI regulates the payment and settlement system
In Country under the provisions of payment and settlement act 2007
NPCI is a specialised agency which looks after innovation
In payment and settlement system.
Btw Rbi regulates ECS
Real time gross settlement is something in which the payment takes very less time like less then an hour but in other case it takes more time from week to month . If RBI operates in weekend then it's time is hour
mrunal sir, I don't know how to thank u .... this was very informative even for a common person ....
I'm sure couple of questions will come from this particular video definitely !
respect to u my lord :)
Mrunal Patel for blockchain technology in banks, all banks will have to keep a server replica of the transactions (like torrent). A single server containing all transactions can be risky. In that case how would this save costs for banks ? Or have I understood it wrong ?
mukesh sharma in case of credit cards it is a type of loan tat bank has given u for some days..settlement is done at tat time only..(from banks account to sellers)..
But in case of debit cards payment is done at tat very moment and money is debited from owners account..
Tax Deposit Information For the date range, provides taxable earnings totals, Federal 941, 940 and State tax deposit information.
This item has been saved to your reading list.
The level of manual tasks, duplication and non-value added activities in the payroll process often prevent staff from providing the reports that management require on a timely basis.
The best practice for providing management information that is timely, useful and relevant is automating, simplifying and standardising as many processes and tasks as possible, to eliminate unnecessary complexity and inconsistencies. This will reduce opportunities for error or fraud and make it easier to track the quantity and quality of information flowing to payroll.
A holistic approach that considers factors across all business dimensions, including strategy, structure, people, process and technology, creates reporting that is highly sustainable and scalable.
If you do not feel confident in your reporting capabilities or would like to improve your reports, technology could be a valuable ally providing master data that is clean, up to date and which can be relied upon.
Employee Advance Summary For the date range lists Advances paid and repaid with beginning and ending balances, one line per employee.
Employee Payroll Summary Lists for the date range Gross Pay, Total Withholdings, Credits, Reimbursements, Advances and Checks Total, one employee per line.
Payroll Journal Summary.
Payroll Journal Summary For the date range selected provides posting debit and credit totals for the Accounting sections Assets, Liabilities, Revenue and Expenses, with totals by General Ledger account number within each section.
Tax Liability Summary.
Form 941 Information For the date range selected, provides total Federal and State taxable wages, EIC credits, and other tax deposit information relevant to the 941 report.