Very few think about it, but almost every country has its low-class gangsters. And each of them has their own specific subculture and style.
France – Racaille (rah-KYE) 0:29
USA – White trash 1:09
England – Chavs 1:53
Japan – Yankii 2:36
India – Tapori 3:17
Spain – Cani 4:02
Scotland – Ned 4:43
Israel – Ars 5:23
South Africa – Zef 6:06
Russia – Gopnik 6:46
- Racaille as true Frenchmen possesses a flawless style. They prefer Lacoste, wear Lacoste belt bags, and think that the height of style is pants tucked into socks.
- In America, poor white people are often shortly called ”white-trash.” This term goes back to the 1820s and allegedly was invented by African Americans to disparage local poor white people.
- The term “chav” came from a Romani word “chavvi,” which means “a child.” Chavs live in poor suburban districts. London traffic is too heavy for them.
- Yankii are working-class Japanese youngsters. They are not tough guys like the yakuza, of course. But they are famous for being loud, rude, and refusing to take part in the strict manners of Japanese culture.
- Tapori are street thugs from Mumbai. Their motto is "Milking a dummy is saint." That's why their main activity is hustling tourists.
- Cani is very easy to spot a Southern-Spanish thug: they look as if they’ve just robbed a pawnshop, wearing multiple rings, gold chains, and other accessories. They like to listen to loud music on public transport, always playing club music out loud.
- “Ned” is actually a short version for “non-educated delinquent.” Neds live in the poorer areas of Scottish suburbs. Unlike their English counterparts, these gentlemen are very aggressive, and they can drink huge amounts of alcohol with very little effect.
- Arsim is a unique phenomenon in thug subculture because they are mostly religious. They often prefer national headwear to the standard baseball cap.
- In the past, Zefs were wealthy but uneducated snobs who drove Ford Zephyrs. Then they degraded, but they still try to demonstrate style and wealth.
- A Russian gopnik is a small predator of the criminal world. Gopniks also usually come from the dysfunctional background. They often spend their time squatting in groups and drinking beer.
Do you know any other interesting facts about low-class gangs in your country? Tell us in the comment section below.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam: https://goo.gl/zarVZo
For more videos and articles visit:
Totally trashes white Americans as if they are all illiterate in the South. Oh and they couldn't find any Muslim gang members? Easy to recognize, they wear those plaid looking scarves to cover their faces, wear heavy laden vests with ball bearings inside and carry a plastic controller when you push a button they explode. So why no mention of those gangs?
You must be trying to be politically correct by getting the US one completely wrong. I have been to every state in the worst of places and have never seen a white trash gang. What you are calling white trash are rednecks and they do not group as gangs. That is the same as saying every poor black person is all one gang. There are all white gangs but being redneck is a lifestyle and not a gang.
Don't know about the others but you got the Israeli Ars wrong. While there are religious Arsim out there most of them are not religious, they are traditionalists at best and very nationalist. They don't listen to rap, they listen to Israeli Mizrahi (Oriental) music or arabic (unless they are russian and listen to russian rap) and smoke hooka. They actually aren't that bad with women because some girls tend to like them even though they are jerks. They also don't wear gold, maybe the older ones would. Also last two pictures were not Arsim, I think they were punk or something, most arsim dress like metrosexuals
So youre generalizing a group of people because they act a certain way? I bet most aren't even in gangs they're just common low class hoodlums. Gangs are different than plain old hoodlums. You see in a gang they follow a code, a "G" code if you will, and the hoodlums don't follow this code and does whatever they want. Most of the time the gangsters don't mess with regular people and would rather go after rival gangs or anyone messing with them, as for a no good hoodlum they target everyone except the gangs because they know it will result in a very bad situation. Also, gangs are known to commit crimes for the benefit of their gang as for hoodlums they generally do crimes for the benefit of themselves. There's so many differences between a gangster and a common hoodlum, although very similar they are world's apart. This video generalizes both groups as one, which will get you in a lot of trouble if you're not careful, so be careful and do your research before picking a fight with these people.
when you come to the uk dont give chavs a dirty luck must of them carry knives and it is a big problem when you go to areas with higher crime rates always carry a fake wallet and phone and do not go on your phone near roads because moped thefts aren't just in viral videos
Because White Trash is a hang in the US... Do you live under a rock?? Couldn't you have just taken the easy route for an actual gang and pick the common blood or crip (not counting neighborhood variants, just how an average blood or crip would wear aka blue or red)
as someone from england i feel like i have to let you know, it is NOT said like THAT!!!! WTH!!!!! it's a short a like in cat. and the ch like in charlie and the s is almost pronounced like a z. please do your research before you butcher the word, you can hear us saying the word in multiple places in the media... "chavz" not "shaavs" we say it that way because that's often how a chav will speak.
Tax Deposit Information For the date range, provides taxable earnings totals, Federal 941, 940 and State tax deposit information.
This item has been saved to your reading list.
The level of manual tasks, duplication and non-value added activities in the payroll process often prevent staff from providing the reports that management require on a timely basis.
The best practice for providing management information that is timely, useful and relevant is automating, simplifying and standardising as many processes and tasks as possible, to eliminate unnecessary complexity and inconsistencies. This will reduce opportunities for error or fraud and make it easier to track the quantity and quality of information flowing to payroll.
A holistic approach that considers factors across all business dimensions, including strategy, structure, people, process and technology, creates reporting that is highly sustainable and scalable.
If you do not feel confident in your reporting capabilities or would like to improve your reports, technology could be a valuable ally providing master data that is clean, up to date and which can be relied upon.
Employee Advance Summary For the date range lists Advances paid and repaid with beginning and ending balances, one line per employee.
Employee Payroll Summary Lists for the date range Gross Pay, Total Withholdings, Credits, Reimbursements, Advances and Checks Total, one employee per line.
Payroll Journal Summary.
Payroll Journal Summary For the date range selected provides posting debit and credit totals for the Accounting sections Assets, Liabilities, Revenue and Expenses, with totals by General Ledger account number within each section.
Tax Liability Summary.
Form 941 Information For the date range selected, provides total Federal and State taxable wages, EIC credits, and other tax deposit information relevant to the 941 report.