*****************WEB of Science Indexed Journal******************
Information Technology in Industry
ISSN (online): 2203-1731;ISSN (print) 2204 - 0595
Call for papers
IT in Industry is an open access, peer-reviewed, international online journal, providing a platform for the timely publication of research in a rapidly changing field. Information Technology plays a fundamental role in improving the performance and competitiveness of any organisation in the digital world. IT in Industry recognises that contributions from both academia and industry are paramount to the advancement of this field.
The journal focuses on areas where:
› Researchers and practitioners meet
› Academia and industry meet, and
› Theoretical knowledge and practical applications meet
In particular, IT in Industry is interested in the following:
› R&D with potential industrial, commercial or social applications,
› IT applications in industry
› IT innovations from industry, and
› IT technologies for the future.
IT Industry publishes original research articles, review articles, and extended versions of conference papers. Articles resulting from research of both theoretical and/or practical natures performed by academics and/or industry practitioners are welcome. IT in Industry aims to become a leading IT journal with a high impact factor.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
Information Technology Innovation
ICT: Networking, Wired and Wireless Communications, VoIP, IPTV, Mobile Communications, Innovative Mobile Applications and Services, Industry Practices, Information and Network Security, Next Generation Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, Social Applications, Web Engineering, Software Engineering.
Information Systems: Enterprise Systems, Enterprise Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction, Data Mining, Knowledge and Data Engineering, AI and Decision Support Systems, IS Design and Implementation, IS Analysis and Specification, IS Project Management, Management Information System, Sustainable IS, Internet Computing, Business Intelligence, Business Reporting System, IS in Organisation.
• Mobile Industry: Context and Location Aware Services, Mobile Web, Mobile Internet, Internet of Things, Mobile Web Security and Privacy, Mobile Networks, Protocols and applications, Mobile Commerce, Mobile Payment.
• Other Topics: Industrial Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Emerging IT Technologies.
Information Technology Engineering
• IT in Engineering: Hardware and Software Design, Embedded System Design and Applications, IT in Manufacturing, Product and Process Design, CAD/CAM, Robotics, Intelligent Manufacturing Systems.
Information Technology in Health
• IT in Health: Telehealth, Teleconsultation, Telemedicine, Telecare, Telemonitoring, e-Health, Health Web Services, Health Informatics, Robotics and Medical Devices, Health Management Systems, New Technology in Healthcare, Clinical Trials of Telehealth Systems.
Information Technology in Business
• IT in Business: IT Applications and Innovations, IT Governance, IT Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Issues, Marketing and Pricing Strategies, Global Telecom Business.
• IT in Government: e-Government, IT regulations and Security Issues, Policies, Cyber Crime, Rural Connectivity.
Information Technology in Science
• IT and Mathematics: Use of IT in Mathematics Education, Modelling and Simulation of Systems in Industry, Statistical Analysis of Systems in Industry, Mathematical Modelling of Problems in Society.
• IT Education: Curriculum Design, Course Content and Assessment, Teaching Tools and Methods, Innovation in IT Education, Teaching Case Studies, Mobile/Flexible/Online Delivery of IT Course, Use of IT in Education.
Information Technology in Fashion
• IT in Fashion: IT Solutions for the Apparel Industry, CAD/CAM, Fashion Design, Fashion Communication and Presentation, Trend Forecasting, Fashion Technology, Apparel Production, Fashion Business, Fashion Retailing, Visual Merchandising, Fashion Marketing and Merchandising, Brand Management, Product Development.
Information Technology in Design
• IT in Design: CAD/CAM, design Technology, Design Rendering, Design Management, Design Presentations, Visual Communication, 2D & 3D Design, Static and Moving Imagery, Animation, Photography, Spatial and Environmental Design, Architecture, Product Design, Advertising and Commercial Design, Interactive Design, Games and Educational Design.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: [email protected]
Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.